A Strong Sculptural Design
The flowing architecture of FLAIRE Condominiums speaks to the youthful vibe of Shops at Don Mills with a hint of retro style, chic European- inspired ambience and a strong, sculptural design. Like undulating ribbons of glass and concrete, the balconies wrap around the two 11-storey towers, creating a simple, solid architectural style as well as a playfulness that is characteristic of the community.
A Unique Urban Aesthetic
Aesthetically and emotionally, FLAIRE connects with its surroundings with a harmony of village and urban sensibilities. The unique design offers an opportunity for interesting garden spaces and inviting retail space on the ground level. Anchoring the two towers, the four-storey podium houses the community’s key social and leisure amenities, providing an organic link between the residences and the recreational spaces.
Make an Impressive Statement
The splendid Lobby and four-storey podium create a welcome and inviting space for the community’s residents and visitors. The porte-cochere at the front entrance is a cool social retreat encased on all sides by floor-to-ceiling glass. A stunning two-sided fireplace adds a touch of class to a space designed to intrigue, inspire and invigorate.
Live Where You Shop, Dine and Play
Urban chic and village friendliness come together perfectly at the Shops at Don Mills. This shopping and dining mecca is at the heart of a ground-breaking community at Don Mills and Lawrence Avenue East – a brilliant place to live, eat, shop, work and play, all within a few pedestrian-friendly blocks. Whether it’s the perfect condominium residence, a divinely brewed espresso, a succulent meal or gorgeous stiletto heels, you will find it all at the Shops at Don Mills.
Connect To the City and Beyond
FLAIRE’s perfect location at Don Mills and Lawrence provides you with a quick connection to all major highways. Car owners will love easy access to the DVP/404, literally just minutes away, providing you with fast links to Hwy. 401, downtown Toronto, east, west or north to cottage country. There are multiple bus stops along Lawrence and Don Mills with quick access to the subway. Best of all, living at FLAIRE means all that the Shops at Don Mills has to offer is right at your doorstep!View Area Map
A Sophisticated Sense of Arrival
The FLAIRE Lobby has a sleek, contemporary feel that combines a warm inviting welcome with cool understated elegance. Finished on the lines of a cozy comfortable lounge, the Lobby has the chic sophistication of a boutique hotel and the upscale air of an exclusive club. A custom sculpture behind the Concierge Desk provides a striking viewpoint to the flair and freshness of the garden beyond. As a welcome retreat, the Lobby makes a smart and cool, yet functional, design statement.
The Ultimate Place to Socialize
The Flame Lounge at FLAIRE Condominiums has all the class and refinement of an upscale, boutique hotel lounge. One wall is dominated by a flowing avante-garde art piece, while the opposite wall is smooth, textured stone with a glowing two-sided fireplace embedded in its centre.
Celebrate The Good Times
Host a celebration in the The Hub – a cool and alluring space dedicated to the art of fine entertaining. With its chic colour palette, rich designer accents and modern bar and kitchenette, The Hub is the perfect venue to enjoy the good things in life. Whether it’s a small intimate party or a large gathering, The Hub is equipped to make every occasion special. Sit back and relax on the plush, comfortable chairs and enjoy the good times. This is where it all comes together with style and class.
Playing The Host Has Never Been So Entertaining
The formal Dining Room at The Hub has all the elegance and sophistication of a fine gourmet restaurant. Stunning floor-to-ceiling wall panels, alternating with polished mirror insets, provide a distinguished ambience to your celebration.
Party Under The Stars
The cool Above 4 Rooftop Terrace at FLAIRE is located on top of the podium linking the two towers. Imagine hosting an intimate get-together in this stunningly landscaped space, with Miami-inspired cabanas, cozy seating alcoves and modern barbeques, lush plantings and a calming water feature.
A Fresh Green Oasis of Recreation
Distributed across two floors, the myriad recreational amenities at FLAIRE combine health and well-being with vibrant social and entertainment options. The beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens provide a refreshing touch of green while integrating the fresh interior spaces with the outdoors.
Ground Floor Amenities
- FLAME LOUNGE
- FLAIRE GARDEN
- THE HUB
- FITNESS CENTRE
- MULTI-MEDIA THEATRE ROOM
5th Floor Amenities
- ABOVE 4 ROOFTOP TERRACE
- Suite entry featuring solid core door with dead bolt and guest viewer, as well as intrusion alarm.
- 9-foot ceilings in living, dining and bedroom(s) except where required bulkheads are installed.
- Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed windows and sliding doors.
- Interior swing doors with satin nickel finish lever hardware.*
- Bedroom entrance doors are swing or sliders.*
- Bedroom closets to feature swing or mirrored sliders.*
- 5” baseboards and 2½” casings in white paint grade finish.
- All interior swing doors and trim to be painted in white semi-gloss paint.
- Flat latex off-white paint throughout, except semi-gloss off-white paint in kitchen, breakfast, powder room bathroom and laundry.*
- Walk-in closets with wire shelving and linen shelves.*
- Pre-finished engineered strip laminate flooring throughout foyer, hallways, living, dining, den, kitchen and bedrooms.**
- Ceramic or porcelain tiles in bathrooms and laundry. Choice from standards to include premium tiles.**
- Kitchen cabinets include uppers.**
- Stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher with panelled front, microwave, drop-in cooktop, buiLt-in oven, and hood fan.
- Cookbook cubbies at the uppers.
- Contemporary granite countertop with square edge, undermount sink and pull-out chrome faucet.**
- Two-Bedroom suites equipped with approx. 7’ Island.*
- Master Ensuite and Main Bathroom feature deep soaker tub with ceramic tile surround and/or shower with ceramic tiles, waterproof light and frameless enclosure, bathroom vanity with medicine cabinet in mirror cladding and wood shelf, cultured marble countertop with integrated sink, and decorative strip lighting above mirror.**
- Vanity will have built-in storage space and towels shelf.*
- Powder Rooms to feature porcelain pedestal sink with strip lighting above mirror.*
- All vanities to have recessed kick at front.
- Tile baseboards.**
- Polished chrome single lever faucets in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Single shower controls, with pressure balance valve in all tubs and showers.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior.
- Water Saving, Energy Efficient, Low-Flush Toilet.
- Laundry facility featuring white stacked washer and dryer, vented to exterior.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
Lighting, Electrical & Advanced Technology
- White Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway, walk-in closets.*
- Switch-controlled receptacles in living, bedrooms and dens.*
- Decorative strip lighting fixture over mirror in main bath, powder room, and ensuites.*
- Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
- Smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors.
- Wired with cable outlets to enable connection to entertainment, information and communication services including high speed Internet services.
- Individual hydro metering.
VR Tours and renderings are artist’s concepts. Many features and finishes shown represent standards included. Some upgraded features and finishes have been included demonstrating customizing options available.
* Applicability determined by suite design selected.
** Selections from vendor’s standard samples.
The Cadillac Fairview Corporation
The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is one of North America’s largest DEVELOPERS, investors, owners and managers of commercial real estate. Cadillac Fairview focuses on high quality retail centres and office properties in Canada and the United States, and partners with leading hoteliers and residential developers when creating mixed use properties. The company also oversees equity investments in real estate companies and international investment funds. With a portfolio valued at more than $19 billion, Cadillac Fairview and its affiliates own and manage nearly 49 million square feet of leaseable space at 87 properties across North America, including some of Canada’s premier landmark developments. Cadillac Fairview develops projects of the highest quality for their long term value, creating preferred addresses that continue to reflect well on their customers for years to come. Some of the company’s more notable and recent projects in Toronto include: Toronto Eaton Centre; Toronto Dominion Centre; Maple Leaf Square Residences; The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto and ICE Condominiums. Cadillac Fairview is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
Fram Building Group
FRAM Building Group, builder of the internationally acclaimed and multi-award-winning Port Credit Village Residences in Mississauga, has completed a wide range of exceptional mixed-use projects throughout the GTA and the United States. Their consistent delivery of superior quality and craftsmanship, variations in architecture and design, innovations in project management techniques, and after-sales service continue to earn FRAM top awards.
Founded over 30 years ago by John Giannone, and with building roots now dating back five generations, FRAM has utilized its expertise to successfully build over 11,000 residences. FRAM’s vast range of experience provides it with the strength and unique ability to identify the needs and trends that will satisfy the special demands of today’s homeowners.
FRAM was chosen as Cadillac Fairview’s partner based on their extensive experience in developing high quality residential communities that complement retail developments. FRAM specializes and understands the need to design properties that create a real sense of place.
July 28, 2012, Toronto Star
A condo suite with a lot of Flaire
The Shops at Don Mills is a tony open-air mall with the requisite fashion stores (Anthropologie to Michael Kors); high-end eateries like Mark McEwan’s Fabbrica; patios (the first Bier Markt outside the downtown core); » Read More
July 28, 2012, National Post
Lair Has Flaire
The design team at Munge Leung brought their own flair to the model suite at Flaire. The result is lush and luxurious: a monochromatic palette punctuated with pops of turquoise, black and reflective accents for glamour. » Read More
July 20 - July 22, 2012, The Toronto Sun
Signs all point to life at Flaire
Karen Dahdah originally bought her suite at Flaire as an investment, but as her love for the neighbourhood grows, so does her desire to live there herself. » Read More
July 14, 2012, National Post
Flair for the finest
The vaunted Shops at Don Mills development is welcoming yet more pedestrian-friendly condos—meet you at Fabbrica for Neapolitan pizza! » Read More
June 29 - July 1, 2012, The Toronto Sun
Model suite gives a taste of life with Flaire
The idea of any model suite is to give potential buyers a clear picture of what their lives could look like, but few do it with as much style as Flaire — even the fluid balcony that is so striking on the building's exterior architecture is part of the model suite. » Read More
April 18, 2012, BuzzBuzzHome
Buzz Talk with Niall Collins [Interview]
This week we're buzzing with Niall Collins, the Senior Vice-President, Development at Cadillac Fairview. » Read More
April 12, 2012, BuzzBuzzHome
BuzzBuzzExclusive: A Sneak Peek at Flaire Condos' New Presentation Gallery
We had the opportunity to tour the brand new Flaire presentation gallery a little earlier than everyone else and we were very impressed by what we saw. » Read More
February 3, 2012, BuzzBuzzHome
Buzz Talk with Ralph Giannone [Interview]
In this edition of Buzz Talk we're getting our buzz on with Ralph Giannone of the acclaimed architecture firm, Giannone Petricone Associates. » Read More
November 1, 2011, Your Home
Don Mills Gets Modern Flaire
Flaire Condominiums—with its sculptural design and sinuous, curving balconies that flare as they wrap around glass towers—is contemporary, but with a retro mid-century nod to its Don Mills neighbourhood. » Read More
October 29, 2011, Toronto Star
An Urbane Addition To A Once-Suburban Neighbourhood
Flaire design hints at the area's past but embraces the modern. » Read More
Flaire Condos Shops at Don Mills Lifestyle Video